Sabtu, 29 Agustus 2015

DYE Hair Time! : Miranda Hair Colouring review

so recently many people do hair dye an ombre or a full dye. some of them dye it by theirself which is like me and the other goin to the salon and cost a big money so yeah
i choose this product because it has the green colour which the colour i want to choose for my hair and i buy it, on the instructions if we want to dye our hair into green we need to bleach it first, but i didnt so the result is not to bright, it seems like my old hair colur's haha



it only cost about 10.000 rupiah yey
 this is the instructions, warning and i forgot to take the inggredients pict,sorry fellas
 this is what you will need to dye your hair :
1. a hair colouring 
2. brush or toothbrush
3. hair comb
4. a small plate to mix your hair colouring
5. plastic to cover your hand because th colour will spread to your hand too haha
6. towel
because i dye my hair alone, i divide my hair into two part so i will easily colour it yuhuu
happy dye-ing!

re-purchase: yes,after i bleach my hair haha
pros:
-affordable
-easy to find
-easy to use
cons : 
-the colour stain hard to remove

thanks for reading my review,and dont forget to follow me
if u want to ask a questions simply ask here ask.fm/frhnblnst
love u fellas!

pink purple byl

1 komentar:

  1. Wow, thank's for the review! I agree, the product is quiet cheap for a hair coloring product. But you gotta take care of your hair so it won't get damaged. Good job! Keep it up!

    All the love, Eiren. :) xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus